Latest posts by Savannah Larsen (see all)
- WEDDING DRESSES, PHOTO BOOTHS, HARRY POTTER & NEWPORT… - September 30, 2016
- ROCK IT LIKE RITA - August 31, 2016
- C’EST LA TEA | SCOTTSDALE, AZ - August 27, 2016
Breaking through your boundaries and becoming free is what you will read in the the new Salt Lake City based blog by Tazia Lynne. From fashion to hair and beauty tips, you will find that Tazia’s style ranges from boho to tulle. Recently married and mother of a fur baby, Tazia’s is surrounded by love in which you will read in her blog.
As Valentine’s Day is approaching quickly, it may be time to have a look at Roses Only Hong Kong if you haven’t already sorted your gift out! To get you in the spirit, Tazia shared her top 10 date ideas for the perfect holiday with The Blog Issue!
- Go to a ball! Dress to the nines and go to the Valentine’s Day Sweethearts Ball! Enjoy a buffet, ballroom lesson, dance and even win prizes! More info can be found HERE.
- Couples massage & spa day. Who doesn’t love being pampered?
- Bed & Breakfast
- Zion National Park Weekend Trip
- Take a cooking class and learn to make something special and out of the norm. Then light some candles and make it a tradition year after year!
- Take a couples dance class. (I’ve always wanted to do this but never got the chance!)
- Ski weekend getaway! Stay in a quaint cabin or mountain condo, spend the weekend on the slopes and cozy up to the fire after a long day in the snow!
- Galentine’s Day: Girls night in! Hire a makeup artist to do a quick hour-long makeup class to teach whatever you and your chicas need extra coaching on. (Briana’s Addiction is my fav and always willing to work with you!) Order delish takeout, some diet coke and end with a chick flick!
- Valentine’s Dinner at the Leo: Enjoy a 4-course meal prepared by Executive Chef Zanetta Jones! Link for more info HERE.
- Not into the mushy, gushy side to Valentine’s Day? Try going to a sporting event!
Visit Tazia Lynne for your Valentine’s ideas and style tips!