Latest posts by Savannah Larsen (see all)
- WEDDING DRESSES, PHOTO BOOTHS, HARRY POTTER & NEWPORT… - September 30, 2016
- ROCK IT LIKE RITA - August 31, 2016
- C’EST LA TEA | SCOTTSDALE, AZ - August 27, 2016
A few things to help your case of the Monday’s…
1. Eat a healthy Sunday dinner – By eating healthy the night before, you are bound to pop right out of bed Monday morning ready to take on the week! A few of our favorite healthy dinner recipes are The Best Ever Kale Salad by Olive and Pearl’s, Mango, Avocado and Black Bean Salad with Lime Dressing by Whole Foods, & The Spring Abundance Bowl by My New Roots. p.s. All three of these websites have amazing healthy recipes. Go, now!
2. Get plenty of exercise over the weekend – Stay active over the weekend instead of lounging around watching TV. A few easy ways to stay active are going for a hike, incorporating quick exercises into your cleaning chores, go shopping (the mall is a great place for a lot of walking), or exploring new parts of your city on foot.
3. A healthy Monday morning meal – Make yourself a simple healthy breakfast before heading out for the day. Some great recipes are the Berry & Kale Superfood Breakfast Bowl by Breakfast Criminals, Overnight Oats from Kath Eats and the 5 Ingredient Granola Bar by Minimalist Baker.
4. Stay positive – Going to bed happy and waking up ready for the week is the key to staying happy on Monday. People who dread Monday’s are bound to be miserable at the start of the week. Just remember, Monday’s aren’t so bad. The way you treat your Monday is the way your week will be.
5. Relax – Take a few hours on Sunday night to spoil yourself. Give yourself an at home facial or watch a fun documentary. Those few hours of relaxation will keep you calm come Monday morning and will give you a great night’s sleep. A few of our favorite facials are the Pore Tightening Acai Berry Facial, Pineapple Papaya Facial Mask, Moisturizing Orange Facial Mask and Banana Honey Face Mask.
Now have a very Happy Monday!